As a growing company, we face many daily challenges. We are constantly looking for new talented individuals who can contribute to the success of our company and help us develop new and innovative work processes. This page lists the opportunities available to motivated candidates like you.
Join our team
As an employee of Protection Incendie Idéal, you will be joining a team of passionate young people who care about the quality of their work, respect their colleagues and strive for innovation. We work together in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and follow the motto “attitude beyond skills”. We are on the lookout for motivated people who are prepared to learn and think outside the box. We value teamwork and collaboration more than individual skillset.
Our job offers
Revit 3D designer in fire protection
You are looking for a job that will allow you to develop your skills in building design and construction plan design, while working with a dynamic team that values quality, openness and respect for others. We have the job. Protection Incendie Idéal is one of the leaders in the field of sprinkler installation & inspection on a large scale in Quebec. With 30 years of expertise, more than 140 employees, 2 branches and a division in the Sherbrooke region. Protection Incendie Idéal is autonomous in the design, drawing, manufacturing and installation of its projects. The company is fortunate to have one of the youngest and most proactive teams on the market.
The main tasks and responsibilities
- Cleaning up the drawing.
- Prepare background of work plans.
- List required materials at the site.
- Perform the plans as built.
- Design major projects obtained by PII to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with the PII engineer to ensure that the conceptualized projects are most efficient.
- Hold a MCE in architecture or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Autocad 2D and Revit 3D software.
- Be autonomous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Capacity for innovation.
"*" indicates required fields